Friday, March 25, 2011

launching a new photo service at rccrawler.com


Howdy All

I am in the process of launching a new service on www.rccrawler.com. This is the community I spend lots of time on, drooling over new truck/car builds. I am targeting vendors for this endeavor mainly because I am trying to work out trades with the vendors I want parts from. I will, of course, be offering my service to anyone who wants exceptional imagery of their tiny cars and trucks at a discounted price compared to my normal rate, more because I love these guys and the hobby more than I should….

So – here is a sample of my first alliance. I have won the agreement from UGC to shoot their offerings. This is a huge win for me right off the bat. The company and the team are all great guys. I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

No comments: