Sunday, October 3, 2010


Ok, so this summer was the worst. I had my Nikon d3 come off its strap. Yes! You read that correctly, I watched, in horror as my 5k camera with a 2k lens came out of its “safety strap” on my own wrist and fall to concrete at my friend’s wedding. It was pure slow motion hell.

Anyhoo - its back now and it wants to know why I am so lazy... although I am not really that lazy. A ton of stuff has happened to me in the last 2 weeks. I reconnected with an old photo boss of mine and she offered me Saturday’s fulltime shooting in the studio (seniors) and I am also being offered all of these sports action candid assignments. So - I AM STOKED. As long as I can keep my wife and son from not freaking out about how much I am working I will be in hog heaven. Sharon is 8 months preggers with my daughter, Sophia and I really need to keep her smiling..

On a totally unrelated note here is a cool sunset image… well. I like it :p


No comments: